Berks County, Pennsylvania
WHAT NOT TO PUT IN CURBSIDE RECYCLING!
CURBSIDE RECYCLING COLLECTION
Residential curbside recycling is collected weekly on a Tuesday, unless a change is noted for a Holiday.
3540 St Lawrence Ave
Reading PA 19606-2372
Most documents on our website are in PDF format. You will need a PDF viewer to access these documents.
Borough of St. Lawrence
Please Recycle the following items:
- All numbered plastics except for styrofoam and plastic bags. Plastic grocery bags may be returned to any of the major chain grocery stores in the county (Redner's, Weis, Giant, etc.)
- Newspapers and telephone books
- Junk Mail
- Computer paper, office paper, and gift wrap
- Magazines and paperback books
- brown paper bags
- cardboard, chipboard (cereal and cake boxes) and carrier stock ( soda and beer can carrying cases)
- food grade glass bottles and jars (please rinse)
- aluminum, bi-metal, steel and tin cans (please rinse out cans)
- clean aluminum trays and foil